Take photographs at the most important tourist attractions of Bucharest with car/minibus private tour. There will be stops at the most important sights. During the tour, our guide will provides valuable information about the Romanian history and culture.
The tour will start in Constitution Square with the presentation of the first sightseeing - Palace of Parliament. Next stop will be at Unirii Square and University Square, where it will be stops for photos at various tourist attractions. The Roman Square (Piata Romana) and Victoria Square (piata Victoriei) are the two other stops from our tour, until we reach Charles de Gaulle. Next stop is at the Arch of Triumph, Herastrau Park and after that we continue to the House of Free Press. We return on Kiseleff Road (Soseaua Kiseleff) and Victoriy Avenue (Calea Victoriei) and we will stop in Revolution Square (Piata revolutiei). We will also make other stops for photos in front of famous buildings on the way to the end of the tour, back in Constitution Square.
- Palace of Parliament
- Unirii Square: Unirii Boulevard fountains
- National Library
- University Square: historical building Coltea Hospital, National Theatre, University of Bucharest
- The Roman Square: The old building of the Academy of Economic Studies
- Victory Square: Government Building
- Aviators Statue (The Monument of Air Heroes)
- Charles de Gaulle Square
- The Arch of Triumph
- Herastrau Park
- The House of Free Press
- Kiseleff Road: buildings of the old Bucharest
- Revolution Square: Romanian Atheneum, the University Library and The Revolution Monument
- Victory Avenue: CEC Building, The National Military Circle