• Pick up from hotels 08:30 / 09:00
• Photo & tea break at the roman bridge
• Visiting the Sapadere Village
• Visiting a mosque,a water mill and ,a village house
• Walking trough the village paths to the canyon 4 km
• Lunch and swimming break at the canyon
• Walking back to the village throughout the fruit gardens.
• Visiting a cave and back to Alanya at 17:00
Sapadere is an area where you can see all shades of green and is one of the most untouched spots with some of the richest flora and fauna in the region and Sapadere vilage.The village is surrounded by the hills of the Taurus mountain complex known as Kiraz Mount, Tekne Mount, Ladin Mount, Yumru Mount, Incirkırı Mount by the natives.
After being picked up from your hotel at 09:00 am we will head up to Mahmutlar direction.
Our first stop will be done at the roman bridge near the Tırrılar village. We will have photo and tea break for 20/30min.
After visiting the bridge we drive to cüceler cave (dwarf cave ) .
After visiting the cave we drive to Sapadere Village and get in to a village house to learn the life here, afterwards we see the mosque and watermill of the Sapadere village. We start our hike at the village and walk trough the village roads, farms and gardens untill the canyon for about 3km. Free time at the canyon for swimming.
Finaly we will have lunch at the canyon (fish or chicken with rice and salad included ) . After lunch return walk to the village 4 km and back to Alanya.