* Specially tailored to the needs of families with children
* Offroad driving to hidden spots
* Various Activities: Horseback riding, Mountain sledges, Rafting, Hiking, Tree-top rope climbing park
* Picnics in natural beauty spots
* The Pyrenees, The National Park of Aiguas Tortes, Mont Rebei Gorge, Andorra, Aran Valley
Suitable for: Families, couples, solo travelers, groups of friends
This very special tour will take us through a time tunnel to the very heart of Catalan history and culture, to places that few of the visitors to Barcelona ever see. The trip will include and combine different highly enjoyable activities, specially planned for families with children. The emphasis is on the experience and on nature rather than on driving off-road, although each day will include some such driving through breathtaking scenery.The Pyrenees mountain range covers an area of 450 square kilometers, from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to the Mediterranean in the east. It acts as a natural border between France and Spain. An excursion in the Pyrenees brings you face to face with alpine scenery, lakes, waterfalls and cliffs – a breathtaking backdrop to the singular cultures that developed over the years under the auspices of the isolation amid the mountains.
The various peoples living in the area were cut off from the rest of the world due to the difficulty of crossing the mountains, and developed their own folklore, customs and languages and this adds an intriguing substance to the scenery.