* Specially tailored to the needs of families with children
* A combination of springtime activities with a wintertime feel
* Offroad driving to hidden spots
* Various Activities: Snowmobiles, Mountain sledges, Rafting, Hiking, Tree-top rope climbing park
* Picnics in natural beauty spots
* Costa Brava, The Pyrenees, Cerdanya Valley, Andorra
This special tour will take us back through time to the heart of Catalan history and culture, which only a few of the tourists arriving to Barcelona ever get to see. This is a tour combining springtime activities on the one hand, and wintertime beauty and action on the other. The tour will include various activities specially designed for
immersion with nature, including off-road driving in breath-taking landscapes.
The Pyrenees Mountain Range stretches over 450 km, from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to the Mediterranean in the east, acting acts as a natural border between Spain and France. A trip through these mountains takes the traveler through alpine sceneries, clear lakes, winding rivers, powerful waterfalls, and impressive cliffs. We will visit hidden gems and ancient villages, and encounter herds of horses, cows, and sheep. With a little luck we might witness some of the local wild animals such as deer, wolfs, foxes, vultures, and eagles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All self-driving activities require from the driver a valid driver´s license, passport, and credit card.