Enjoy a special Lunch or Dinner, in the midst of Roman history, in a typical Jewish community. Try the best traditional Kosher and Roman dishes including drinks.
The history of the Jewish Ghetto with its quaint alleyways and archeological monuments, loved by Roman locals, is among the more ancient of the world and also today tells us about the habits and traditions of the Roman-Jewish people.
Restaurant La Reginella Kosher make history alive again by the Roman-Jewish traditional dishes following the rules of the Jewish Kasherut and the reinterpretation of the great classics of the Italian cuisine, with innovative creativity by star Executive Chef Peter Ciminiello. La Reginella uses only the freshest and selected ingredients. Many of the fresh ingredients are of own production, the extra virgin olive oil, some vegetables and fruits such as cherries.
Available for gourmet includes the option of cigars: Tuscans, Colombians and Cubans.
The atmosphere is cozy and elegant, with soft music and tastefully furnished; including modern elegance with precious Carrara marble and Venetian chandeliers of Murano. In summer you can dine outdoors if you like.
Your typical Roman Taste Menu includes:
- Jewish tastings (marinated zucchini and half roast tomatoes)
- Artichoke Variations
- Homemade Spaghetti with artichoke and dried meat
- Homemade Fettuccine with typical Roman Stracotto beef stew
- Beef Straccetti stripes with herbs and oven roasted potatoes
- Taste of our homemade desserts
- 1 Welcome Flute of Prosecco
- ¼ l Red Wine selected by the sommelier
- ½ l Mineral Water
- 1 Espresso Coffee
Children Menu includes:
- Homemade Pasta with tomato sauce or vegetable sauce of the day
- Chicken with backed potatoes
- Homemade dessert
- 1 Soft Drink
- ½ l Mineral water