Discover Monaco and Perched Medieval Villages
with a qualified guide/driver
during a shared full day tour: EZE - MONACO and MONTE-CARLO - SAINT-PAUL de VENCE - TOURETTES-SUR-LOUP - GOURDON - GRASSE!
Discover the villages crowning the French Riviera and the Monaco the Mediterranean pearl.
Disclose the exclusive Monaco’s secrets! Eze
mysteries, views, perched trees.
Subsequently, towards the hinterland to discover Grasse, St. Paul de Vence, Tourettes-sur-Loup
and Gourdon, let’s go to the villages perched go through to conquer the depths of the mountains.
Departure from Nice at 8:30 am
Duration of this shared half day tour: 9 hours
Our polyglot guide/drivers know all the secrets of our beautiful region, the best wyneyards, stunning villas, historic cities, old villages, beautiful scenary, entertaining areas.
They will show you the beauty of Cote d’azur and Provence onboard our spacious and confortable vehicles.
Our key words are reactivity, ponctuality and availability.
Picture contest so, just grab your camera, sunglasses and a backpack to challenge yourself and explore unlimited the medieval villages of the French Riviera.
– Eze (around 45 minutes): Visit the medieval village of Eze with its breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea, and discover the secrets of perfume visiting Fragonard, the perfume factory, chapters of history, ramparts had been transformed as a relax place in its special lights and panoramic views.
– Monaco & Monte Carlo (around 2h30): Visit Monaco’s Old Town, the Cathedral, the Formula One Grand Prix race track and the Casino with Monte Carlo’s XVIII century old fashion Hotels and luxury boutiques.
– Saint-Paul de Vence (around 45 minutes): Soak in the jewel of Provence, where great painters and artists have stayed.
– Tourettes-sur-Loup (around 30 minutes): Photo stop in the city of violets.
– Gourdon (around 45 minutes): From this village perched like a mountaintop eagle’s nest, admire breathtaking panoramic views from the Alps over the coast.
– Grasse (around 1h30): The perfume capital of the world. Visit the Fragonard perfume factory or Old Town.