Discover Provence and its Tradition with a qualified guide/driver during a shared full day tour :
OPIO - GRASSE - GOURDON - TOURETTES-SUR-LOUP - VENCE - SAINT-PAUL de VENCE!
Your guide will introduce you to the Opio olive mill, the third biggest mill in France. Then, you will discover the secrets of Grasse, the perfume capital of the world.
You will admire breathtaking panoramic views from the Alps over the coast, from the perched village Gourdon.
Saint-Paul de Vence is a village known worldwide for its artists and painters. Have the opportunity to visit artist’s shops and peering the view by the ramparts finding the colors of the villas, perfumes of the hills and the fragrances of the sea skyline.
Departure from Nice at 9 am, only on Wednesday and Saturday / Duration of this shared full day tour: 9 hours / Departure from Cannes, Antibes or Monaco: + 15 € / person
Our polyglot guide/drivers know all the secrets of our beautiful region, the best wyneyards, stunning villas, historic cities, old villages, beautiful scenary, entertaining areas.
They will show you the beauty of Cote d’azur and Provence onboard our spacious and confortable vehicles: you will discover the seaside and small villages and its mountain summits.
Let’s explore the French Riviera:
– OPIO: The Opio olive mill. Visit the third biggest mill in France. Produced by traditional methods you are able to know how they make the best olive oil.
– GRASSE: The perfume capital of the world. Visit the Fragonard perfume factory or Old Town.
– GOURDON: From this village perched like a mountaintop eagle’s nest, admire breathtaking panoramic views from the Alps over the coast.
– TOURETTES-SUR-LOUP: Photo stop in the city of violets.
– VENCE: Visit the Matisse chapel, a small chapel built for the Dominican Convent and beautifully decorated by Henri Matisse.
– SAINT-PAUL DE VENCE: Soak in the jewel of Provence, where magic light and colors got to prestigious painters and artists find and keep having the inspirational moods to create the world wide renowned masterpieces.
Your guide will share his passion for the French Riviera and its nature, seductive combination in-between the sea and the mountains. Your professional driver has many years of experience.
Choose a premium car with driver; it’s the chance to realize your dreams!
Our key words are reactivity, ponctuality and availability. With Smartour Team you will be like at home!