Vilnius is calling you for a weekend break. Come and stroll around the Oldtown and alternative parts of Vilnius. Taste the local bites. Take a short trip to nature, just nearby. Do yourself a favor and take a little break!
- Walk around the Old Town
- See the alternative artistic Vilnius
- Visit food market and try local snacks
- Get out to nature
- Have a look at Vilnius from the top – visit a TV tower
Day 1. Hello, my name is Vilnius.
Drop your bags at the hotel and go lose yourself in the streets of Vilnius, feel the vibe, get some drinks! We surely will recommend you our favourite spots.
Day 2. Explore the bohemian and artistic Vilnius
In the morning we will guide You through the main sights of Vilnius Old Town and around and give a background to our history and culture. You will not miss our favorite artistic Uzupis district and find out about the smallest country in Europe. For the afternoon, we recommend to try some local cuisine dishes and take an OPTIONAL Lithuanian food tasting dinner. Or have a bird's eye view of Vilnius – visit a TV tower and have dinner at the highest restaurant in the Baltics (OPTIONAL). As for the night, be sure You will get some advices for places to have a drink or two.
Day 3. Till we meet again, Vilnius!
Before it's time to say good bye, we provide You with all advices depending on Your interests, needs and time till the flight - where to go and what to see. If you have some free time before you go – we do offer some OPTIONAL tours and services that you can choose from. Visit a famous and well known KGB ex-prison and get to know about the Soviet regime in Lithuania. Or maybe join a kayak tour and visit Trakai from another perspective – paddle through the lakes ans see the castle from water.
Optional extras (own expense, payable on arrival):
- Airport transfer (one way) by private car (1-3 persons) – 35€, by private minivan (4-7 persons) – 55€
- Local beer tasting (PRICE: 30€)
- Lithuanian dinner tasting (PRICE: 35€)
- TV tower visit ticket only (PRICE: 15 € per person) – transfer not included
- Small group Kayak tour in Trakai with picnic and transfers (50€ per person)
- Ex-KGB prison 1 hour guided tour (PRICE: 35€) - museum tickets not included (4€ per person – purchased at the museum) – museum closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.