Our 6/7 hrs day tour from Florence to Pisa gives you the opportunity to enjoy the city of one of the symbols of Italy: the Leaning Tower of Pisa, San Gimignano and the famous Chianti Wine Region!
A breathtaking view will open from this huge door: Piazza dei Miracoli with its marble architecture and neat grass lawns. Your driver drop and pick up at the feet of the Pisa Tower and you will be have time to see the precious leaning Tower, an unchallenged masterpiece of Romanesque art. If you had make a reservation you can climb the tower (without reservation you can climb according the line/availability).Outside you will admire the Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard and, finally, the world famous Leaning Tower, discovering all its secrets. We visit also Chianti Wine Region and San Gimignano.
- 10:00 am Meet you Driver directly at your address in Florence metropolitan area. We can pick-up you also outside from Florence city center. Please be ready outside in time.
- 11.15 am We stop in Pisa and see the Tower
- 12.30 pm Light lunch and wine tasting experience at selected Organic Wine Farm in Chianti (tasting Chianti and Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2:30 pm We stop in San Gimignano. Time to climb the famous Medieval Great Tower and taste the Gelato World Champion at Antica Gelateria
- 4.00 pm Return to Florence
Kid note: According the traffic we stop in Pisa in the morning or in the afternoon.