Pisa, The Mall Shopping Outlets Experience & Chianti Wine Tasting Tour
By far the most famous of the Tuscan wines, Chianti is a red wine produced in the Chianti region and is made from the Sangiovese grape, giving it a note of summer fruit and spices. Your excursion will commence with a drive through the breathtaking Tuscan countryside straight to Pisa as you delve into the heart of the Chianti Classico region. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, teaching you about the wines and the best ways to taste them. In addition to Chianti Classico the DOCG (Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita) wines, you will be able to enjoy the IGT (Indicazione Geografica Tipica).
According the availability of the wineries the wine tasting will be before or after Pisa.
- These special tours will take you to the heart of Tuscany, not far from Florence, and to all those places in the region that make a stay here a memorable one. Meet the real people who live and work in this wonderful land for generations and generations and Etruscan times. This is our land and we will gladly to guide you to discover it. Where specified, there will be local guides who will be delighted to welcome you and you will always have the opportunity to appreciate the life, culture, traditions, food and wine of the cities visited along your route”Meet your Professional Driver directly at your address (please be ready outside in time)
- Drive to Pisa
- Time to see the famous Leaning Tower
- Explore the famous Chianti Wine Region
- Stop in a Organic Wine Estate for tasting and light lunch
- Time for Shopping Experience at The Mall (at least 3 hrs)
- Return to your address
- Kind note: According the availability of the wineries the wine tasting will be before or after Pisa.
- Kind note: we can go to The Mall in the morning or in the afternoon