This is the Program
09.30 am Meet your driver directly at your address.
10.00 am ITALIAN GLUTEN-FREE SPECIALTIES COOKING CLASS
- Hands-on cooking class with a professional chef
- Learn when a gluten-free diet is good and why
- HACCP rules for gluten-free cooking areas
- Discover the Italian culinary traditions which are naturally gluten-free
- Experiment with different preparation techniques
- Taste different nutritious dishes that you have prepared paired with wine
3.00 pm CHIANTI WINE TOUR
Visit a Boutique Vinery in Chianti (enjoy the wine tour, wine tasting, olive oli oil tasting).
Meet The Wine & Olive Oil Makers
5.00 pm Panoramic stop at Michelangelo square (stunning view on Florence)
5.30 pm Return to your address.
- Pickup and Drop-Off directly at your address.
- Travel by Mercedes or equivalent luxury-level car or minibus with an English-speaking driver (approx. 8 hours).
- Gluten Free Cooking Class end with lunch (or dinner)
SAMPLE MENU | GLUTEN-FREE LIVING | GLUTEN-FREE COOKING CLASS
- Ligurian chickpea farinata with basil pesto and stracchino cheese
- Homemade potato gnocchi with eggplant caviar and pine nuts
- Tomatoey Cannellini beans Tuscan-style with sausages
- Chestnut flour crêpes with rosemary, ricotta and honey
- Caprese chocolate cake with almonds
WHAT'S INCLUDED | GLUTEN-FREE LIVING | GLUTEN-FREE COOKING CLASS
> Instruction with a professional chef
> Preparation of a 4-course meal including appetizer, pasta dish, main dish and dessert
> Delicious meal of prepared dishes together with wine and water
> Tasting of local wines and food products
> Main topics and recipes of the dishes prepared during the class (PDF)
> Class duration: 3 hours plus time for lunch | approx. 4 hours
- Guided tasting of Chianti wines with English-speaking winery expert.
- Panoramic Photo Stops between the vineyards, olive grooves and cypress.
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (stunning view on Florence)
SPECIAL NOTE: Authentic Farmer Lunch + Wine Tasting + Olive Oil Tasting + Balsamic Vinegar Tasting + Wine Tours (see the cellars) are included in the total cost.