5 Terre/5 Lands Shuttle from Florence - departing at 8am
Full day 10/11 hrs
This is the Program
Your excursion will commence with a drive through the breathtaking Tuscan countryside as you delve into the heart of the Chianti Classico Wine region.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Cinque Terre
- See the breathtaking views of the Ligurian coast, one of Italy's most famous destinations
- Drive on the scenic 5 Terre panoramic road from La Spezia to Riomaggiore
- Time visit (at least) Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza
- Enjoy free time to shop, dine or relax on the beach in Monterosso
- Finish your day with an easy pick up directly at the final stop
- Small group provides a more personalized experience
Program - WHAT TO EXPECT
- Discover the breathtaking area of Cinque Terre, a UNESCO Heritage site: five miles of spectacular rocky coast, vineyards, medieval fishing villages built on cliffs; add to this the incredible colours of the sea and the sky, and you may understand why this is a much desired destination.
RIOMAGGIORE, MANAROLA AND VERNAZZA
Your unforgettable day here will start in Riomaggiore, the first of the five villages, where your driver, will introduce you to secrets and stories about this particular and complex area. From here, you will use the local train that connects the villages and you will visit Manarola (the "quitest" of the five towns) and Vernazza (the most picturesque of the towns).
Last stop will be in Monterosso, where you will have free time for lunch (not included), admire the ancient churches, buy souvenirs, have gelato, or just relax on the beach (even take a dip in the crystalline waters).
Last but not least, while other tours, at the end of a long day, have you double back by train, we save you time, stress and a steep walk up the hill to go back to the vehicle, as your driver will pick you up directly in Monterosso. This way you will have more time at disposal to relax and enjoy your day instead of wasting time and lose all the positives of such a beautiful day!
- Meet your Driver around 4:00 pm at La Spezia Central Station and drive back to Florence
Departure: Florence, Morning 8:00 am
Lenght: 10/11 hrs
Meeting point (10 minutes before): Santa Maria Novella Square in front of the Minerva Hotel – Welcome sign on board always UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS
Price Including transportation with driver.
Meet your Driver in Santa Maria Novella Square in front of The Minerva Hotel
Welcome sign on board always UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS