Enjoy a beautiful sunset on beautiful sunset cruises, you would not miss out on the snorkeling and the turtles, still have plenty of time for that. It tends to be a lot quieter out on the ocean in the afternoon and most times you can enjoy the snorkeling spots all to ourselves. The tour starts at 2:45pm and return at 6:15 pm, the cruise includes your transportation from and to the place where you are staying, as well as drinks and Tapas (finger food) (can include and not limited to banana bread, cheese platter, fish cakes, veg platter, min sandwiches, chicken wings, mini pizzas, samosas). The tour includes two snorkel stops, one at the turtles and one at a reef and/or shipwreck. This Small Group Tour is limited to a maximum of 12 travelers.
Your cruise excursion will start at 2:45 pm, with hotel/accommodation pickup taking place 30-60 minutes prior (please note that transportation both to and from will be included in the tour price). After your shuttle brings you to the port, you'll board and start your cruise.
One stop for snorkelling at the turtles and one stop for snorkelling at a shipwreck or reef.
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Open premium bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Traditional snorkel and full face masks (one crew member will be in the water to guide water activities)
- 1 snorkel stop at the Turtles
- 1 snorkel stop at a shipwreck
- Average snorkel time 30 minutes at each stop
- Lunch is around 12pm, chance to swim after lunch
What to Bring:
- Sun Protection (biodegradable sunblock, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, etc.)
- Camera (waterproof recommended)