Skip the line and beat the queues! Enjoy privileged access to the Vatican by beginning your tour one hour before the museum doors officially open. The tour covers Sistine Chapel (before the crowds!), Vatican Museums, exclusively - all time closed Secret Rooms, and St. Peter's Basilica (if option selected) with your highly professional tour guide.
Enjoy the privileged V.I.P. entrance and see the wonders of the Vatican before the crowds reach it! The entrance of the Vatican museums normally involves waiting in a very long line, this means that it can often take more than one hour of queuing – but not with us! We can offer a reserved entrance, thus guaranteeing that you won’t have to wait. Our 8:00am entrance (7:30 meeting) will ensure you are inside the museums before the general public, as the official entrance time for regular tours is 9:00am.
- 7:30am - Meet at Vatican Office
- 8:00am - Enter Vatican Museums with your expert fully-licensed guide
- Our Vatican office is very close to the entrance of the Vatican. Other companies are known to meet their clients in the street or at a bar.
- Our guides are all highly qualified and speak fluent English – our mother tongue guides include native American, Irish and British guides among others.
- The Semi-Private guided tour covers the Vatican museums, the Sistine chapel and St. Peter's basilica. The group is limited to 12 people
- The Group guided tour covers the Vatican museums, the Sistine chapel and then you have access to St. Peter's without the guide. The average size of the group is 25 people.
- Book a tour of the Vatican with us and we will give you an official receipt, ensuring you are protected and the Italian law is respected.
Tour is highly not recommended for people with limited mobility or require use of a wheelchair.